Thanks for a Wonderful 2019!!
We are busy planning our 2020 events
to include tours, dinners, demonstrations,
and more farmer's markets!!
Prepare for your visit
* Bring your walking shoes - We recommend shoes that can withstand the mud if you really want to get up close to the bison (we might have to go find them!)
* A public restroom is available
* Bottled water will be available
* We recommend a 4x4 capable vehicle in anything other that perfect weather conditions (our drive is 3/4 mile long and 500 ft of elevation gain!)
* Please make all members of your party aware that there is an electric fence surrounding the property that delivers an extreme shock
* Please leave your four legged friends at home as the bison are easily frightened by predatory type animals
* Farm dogs are on the premises
From Route 7 - Come all the way into Terra Alta. There is a detour at the Mountaineer Mart where Saltlick Rd begins due to the CSX bridge being out, go down past the Best's Hardware Store and turn down N Main St. Take a right onto Highland Ave, which will take you back to the bridge street/Saltlick Rd. Our drive will be approximately 3 miles down Saltlick Rd, on the left hand side, after the little white church and old, tan barn. The driveway is marked with a mailbox and 5160.
From Route 50 - Come all the way into Rowelsburg (otherwise maps will take you down a dirt road that is not maintained). We are approximately 6.5 miles from the center of Rowelsburg. Our driveway will be on your right, just before the old, tan barn. The driveway is marked with a mailbox and 5160.